Tuesday 16 November 2010

My Edit Of Our One Shot

Here is the video for my edit of our One Shot.

The basic idea was to re-create 3 news stories and then have freeze frames where a newspaper style template would come up. My edit has shrunk the video size to fit into the template and the transition effects were also added. Ideally I would have wanted the video frame to just zoom in and out while still playing, but I was limited to effects on Premiere Pro.

The news audio in the background fits very well with whats on the screen. The news broadcasters tells the story of what's happening in the video.

Overall I think that our One Shot went very well. We got the scene filmed with a nice lighting set up and had the flow of the One Shot with no stops.

Here is my edit of our group One Shot Film!

No comments:

Post a Comment