Thursday 24 March 2011

1.
1 EXT. STREET. DAY 1
SHE stands there eyes closed. In the midst of the crowd. As the crowds
pass she opens her eyes
SHE
(vo)
There'll come a time when I'll look at the
world and it will look back at me
She is obscured by the crowd
SHE
(vo)
And I won't be there to see it
2 INT. FLAT. DAY 2
The jars of provisions are extremely neat. The magazines are extremely
neat. A shopping list, pinned to the neat noticeboard has been printed
out and neatly cut so as to waste no excess space
SHE
(vo)
I've always been invisible. Had the ability.
My mum had me for a limited time only
3 INT. OFFICE. DAY 3
She walks paper under her arm and delicately places them on a
colleague's desk. The colleague is talking on the phone and doesn't
acknowledge her presence
SHE
(vo)
And if I shouted she could sometimes hear me
4 INT. LOUNGE. DAY 4
The stereo is playing. We can see the volume has been turned down to
zero
SHE
(vo)
But of course she couldn't
2.
5 EXT. PARK. DAY 5
TITLE:GAZE
The empty swing gently moves back and forth
SHE
(vo)
If you let me creep up on you
6 INT. KITCHEN. DAY 6
The glass of water slowly empties
SHE
(vo)
I can make you disappear too
7 EXT. STREET. DAY 7
She stands in the street, staring at us.
SHE
I could just tell you some things. Things you
don't want to hear. Things no one should have
to hear
A passer-by temporarily obscures her. She now closes her eyes
SHE
(vo)
But it can't be your fault
A tear runs down her cheek
SHE
(vo)
I am invisible you see. And now I am gone
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment