Thursday 14 April 2011

Role Description

For the moving image project I have taken on the role of editor in my group. I did this because I think editing is my strongest skill in the moving image project. I have also taken on a secondary role as sound which will be interesting as it will give me an opportunity to work on and develop my skills in this area.

As an editor my main and obvious role is to put together a film from the footage we shoot. To do this to the best capability I will have to look closely while filming and take notes on which shots looked best and where it would fit in best. Another point I have to look out for is that the filming done has to be perfect as there may not be an opportunity to shoot the shot again.

I am looking forward to this project and think it is going to turn out very well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment